Village Mayor and Mayor's Court

Mayor Pam Conine

Mayor Pam Conine

Mayor's Court Clerk Elise Burns
Elise Burns
Clerk of Mayor's Court

Mayor’s Court

The Mayor of Yellow Springs, Pam Conine, holds Mayor's Court twice a month in the Council Chambers on the 2nd Floor of the John Bryan Community Center at 100 Dayton St. The Mayor is supported by the Clerk of Courts, Elise Burns. 

The Yellow Springs Mayor's Court hears misdemeanor offenses that occur in the jurisdiction of the Yellow Springs Police Department. Other types of cases heard by the Mayor's Court include, but are not limited to, zoning cases, passing bad checks, assaults, animal-related cases and tax-related cases.

Felony cases are filed with the Greene County Municipal Court by the Yellow Springs Police Department. Mayor's Court does not hear juvenile cases. Cases in which a defendant is under 18 years of age are transferred to the Greene County Juvenile Court.

Due to Coronavirus recommendations, citations can be paid by check or money order via mail. Payments can be mailed with the signed citation to the above address. To make payment by credit or debit card, please click here. The Clerk of Court is checking emails daily and returning calls as soon as possible. Please leave a detailed message with your name and phone number if you have any questions or experience any issues using our new online payment system.

Please wear a mask or face covering when you come to court. We will observe social distancing with seating spaced more than 6 feet apart and an officer will take your temperature before you enter the building. If you are ill or feel uncomfortable coming to court at this time due to health concerns, please contact us to request a continuance on your case.

For inquiries regarding court appearances, fine and costs amounts, court procedures and other court matters, you may call the Clerk of Court's office at (937) 767-3400 or email the Clerk at

Weddings and Proclamations

Mayor Conine also performs weddings and issues proclamations.


If you and your partner would like to get married by the Mayor of Yellow Springs and would like more information, please contact the Clerk of Court's office at (937) 767-3400 or email the Clerk at

In order to be married, please make sure that you have already obtained a marriage license from Greene County. There is also a $50 fee, payable by cash or check to the Yellow Springs Mayor's Court. If you bring cash, please bring EXACT change. If you don't have change you may also prepay online, please write "WEDDING" in the space for a ticket number. 


Weddings are generally held in the Council Chambers. However, Mayor Conine has performed weddings outside or elsewhere in the Village upon special request.

The Mayor is currently still performing weddings while implementing social distancing and taking all precautions. Please contact us for more information, and we will work with you as best as we can.


If you would like the mayor to issue a proclamation, please send all relevant information to the Clerk.

Proclamations will be posted on the website and updated monthly. Click on the word Proclamations above or on the right hand side of this page to view the most recent proclamations. Copies of Proclamations are posted on the bulletin board outside the Council Chambers on the 2nd floor of the John Bryan Center. Please also check out the Proclamations album on the Village Facebook page.

Mayor's Office

Contact Us

The John Bryan Community Center (more)
100 Dayton St
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
Get Directions

  • Assistant: (937) 767-3400
  • Staff Directory
  • Office Hours:

Topics of Interest

Topics of Interest